Verisail Partners, LLC
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
At Verisail Partners, LLC, preserving trust is a core value of the firm. We recognize that you expect us to protect the information you provide us and to use it responsibly. We believe that the responsible use of personal information collected is critical to our business objectives and of the utmost importance to our reputation. We recognize the importance of protecting clients, potential clients, and employees’ personal information from unauthorized users and we are committed to maintaining your privacy and confidentiality. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Privacy Statement regarding the privacy of your Nonpublic Personal Information.
This notice is being provided on behalf of Verisail Partners, LLC.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Verisail Partners, LLC may collect Nonpublic Personal Information from you, including, but not limited to:
- Your first and last name
- Your home address or other physical address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your social security number
- Any other identifier that permits us to physically contact you, or to contact you online
- Salary and employment information
- Lists of assets, financial statements, holdings reports, and investment records
- Banking and insurance reports and records
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Verisail Partners, LLC collects Nonpublic Personal Information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on new account forms, fact finding questionnaires, product and service applications, and other forms
- Information we receive from you, in writing, electronically, through the telephone, or through our website, when you communicate with us, or request information about our products and services
- Information provided by your employer, benefits plan sponsor or association regarding any group product you may have
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, and those product sponsors with whom we have arrangements for the provision of services to you
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Affiliated and unaffiliated product sponsors with whom we have selling relationships and whose products you own
INFORMATION THAT WE DISCLOSE
Generally, to the extent allowed by law, Verisail Partners, LLC discloses Nonpublic Personal Information to affiliates and unaffiliated third parties that provide services to us in order that we may more effectively and efficiently service your account. We may also disclose your Nonpublic Personal Information to affiliated or unaffiliated third parties with whom we have contractual relationships that allow us to provide the products and services that you have requested through us. Examples of third parties with whom we may share your Nonpublic Personal Information include:
- Mutual fund companies, insurance companies, and other product sponsors to effect purchases and sales and allow for the servicing of your accounts
- Clearing agencies through whom we clear and settle securities transactions
- Companies providing account performance and/or reporting services on your accounts
- Third party investment advisory firms with whom we have relationships for the management of customer accounts
- Banks and other financial institutions with whom we have arrangements for the marketing and sale of our products and services
- Companies that provide services to us to assist with the maintenance of required books and records, and facilitate mailings on our behalf
- State, Federal, and other regulatory and self-regulatory authorities, where required by law of regulation
- Other companies, associations, agencies, third parties, and institutions that provide services to us in order that we may more effectively and efficiently service your account; and those companies, associations, agencies, third parties, and institutions with which we or our Representatives are licensees, registrants, or Members
Where we share your Nonpublic Personal Information with third parties for the purposes noted above, we ensure that there are contractual restrictions prohibiting their use and disclosure of that information for any purpose other than those for which they were hired. Except under the circumstances outlined above, we will not share Nonpublic Personal Information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties concerning our current and former customers for marketing purposes or otherwise.
STEPS WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Verisail Partners, LLC has security practices and procedures in place to prevent unauthorized use or access to your Nonpublic Personal Information. Internally, your information is available to employees requiring access to the information for various business purposes, such as processing or servicing transactions, and those fulfilling compliance, legal, or audit functions. Our computer systems utilize a password protection to prevent access by unauthorized personnel, and we employ other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection of your Nonpublic Personal Information in accordance with state and federal privacy regulations.
AMENDMENTS TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
When we make material amendments to our Privacy Statement, we will post an appropriate notice on our website. In addition, we may send you an amended version of our Privacy Statement through the mail.
HOW TO OPT OUT