Cutting through the jargon.
The technical topics we cover are important, but the questions they address are what really matter…
GOALS / PRIORITIES
- What is important to me? My family?
- What do I want out of life?
- How do I want to spend my time now, in 5 years, in 20 years?
- Do my current actions reflect my priorities?
CASH FLOW / BUDGET
- Where is my money going?
- Is my spending level normal?
- Is there a budgeting system that works?
- How do we save for big purchases?
RETIREMENT / NET WORTH
- Am I saving enough?
- How am I doing so far?
- Am I going to be okay in retirement? How can I be sure?
- What type of retirement accounts should I be using?
- Do I have the right mix of stocks and bonds?
- Is the market going to crash? Should I get out?
- What return should I expect?
- Is it important to invest globally?
INSURANCE & EDUCATION PLANNING
- Am I covered if I become disabled or die?
- Should I buy term or whole life insurance?
- What is long term care insurance and do I need it?
- How much do I need to save for my kids’ education?
TAX & ESTATE PLANNING
- How can I minimize my taxes?
- Do I need a CPA?
- Do I need a will?
- Should I worry about estate taxes?
MONITOR & REVIEW
- How am I doing?
- Am I still on track?
- Should I pursue this new opportunity?
- How can I plan for the next phase of life?