One of the best things we did as a family this year was automate monthly savings for a big financial goal. We went from “hoping” it would happen to seeing real progress every month. It felt great, and we want that for you!
Here are some things you can do now to make progress:
- Retirement Contributions – Make 401k or IRA contributions.
- Charitable Contributions – Give cash or appreciated investments to your favorite charities.
- Tax planning – since the tax filing deadlines have passed, now is a great time to talk with your CPA to confirm your tax situation for THIS year and start planning for NEXT year.
- 2023 Reflection – Did I save, give, spend intentionally, and pay off what I had planned? If so, celebrate! If not, why and how can we help?
- 2024 Plan – Set realistic and actionable goals for next year and then set them in motion. As shared above, you’ll feel so good about “automating your priorities”.
I like to say…”Automate your priorities and they will happen…automatically”